Introducing the Aico Ei208 Carbon Monoxide Alarm the kitemarked Ei208 is one of the top selling carbon monoxide alarms in the UK. With a quick install multiple fixing point mounting base that will secure to your chosen surface in moments. Once installed the Alarm simply twists on to the plate.
Aico Audio Link Smart App
The standout feature of the EI208, is its ability to link with a smart phone using the Aico Audio link system, this removes any guess work associated with standard CO alarms. At the click of a button you can see.
- Exact CO levels emitted
- If the alarm has been removed from plate
- Test button activations
- Remaining battery life
- Sensor Status
No battery change required, being a sealed unit this kitemarked alarm has a 10 year integrated power pack covering its entire lifespan and is Certified to the European Carbon Monoxide Alarm standard EN 50291-1: 2010 and EN 50291-2: 2010.
Packed with the Industry specifications expected for CO alarms including.
- Audio Link Smart APP (iOS & Android)
- An advanced electrochemical sensor designed to accurately measure low levels of carbon monoxide (CO) providing an early warning of toxic CO levels in your home.
- Detects carbon monoxide continuously.
- Power, Alarm, and Fault indicator lights
- Resistant to false alarms caused by normal household contaminants.
- Sounds a loud 85db alarm (at 3meters (10 feet) to alert you in case of emergency.
- Test/silence button.
- Regular self-checks to ensure detector is operating correctly.
- Simple to mount, portable, ideal for travelling.
- Certified to the European Carbon Monoxide Alarm standard EN 50291-1: 2010 and EN 50291-2: 2010.
- 5 Year Guarantee
- End of life indication.
Download the Data Sheet by clicking on the following link: